These are genuine Parker Racor filters with the Aquabloc water repelling treatment, ensuring that your Parker Racor filter operates to maximum efficiency. Besides removing asphaltenes, water, gums, and varnishes, Aquabloc® filters out tiny particles of dirt and algae from diesel fuel. Aquabloc® filters have polymer end-caps that will not corrode, ever.
With an Aquabloc® replacement filter, you get a complete kit with all the seals you need. And not just any seals, but specially-formulated, Racor-engineered seals. Always carry extra Racor fuel filters as one tankful of dirty fuel can quickly clog a filter.
- Product Style:Black molded endcaps
- Micron Rating:98% @ 30 Micron
- Height:9.6″ (24.4 cm)
- Compatible Series:Filter Housing: 1000
- Product Series:Cartridge FF/WS, Turbine
- Includes:RK11350 T-handle O-ring & RK11007 Lid Gasket
- For Fluid Type: Diesel Fuel / B20
- Application: Diesel Engines
- Media: Aquabloc “30 micron”
- Diameter:4.7 inch, 11.9 cm
- Weight:12 oz, 0.34 kg